I would love that you share your thoughts! I am curious to see if we share the same opinion!
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 20 November 2021 #1 I would love that you share your thoughts! I am curious to see if we share the same opinion! Reactions: litc
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 20 November 2021 #2 @Monbebe Reactions: litc
Venomous ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 2,811 Reactions Received 6,362 Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,396 Fandom Weneebebe Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 20 November 2021 #3 Honestly love it, not a single song that makes me want to skip anywhere. Reactions: Willow
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 21 November 2021 #4 I have yet to listen to it Reactions: Willow