18+ What are your thoughts about soju? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I rated this +18 because alcohol is not allowed before :wonugl:
Anyway, what do you think about soju? Do you like it?
I do, it's interesting, but the fruit flavored ones are a bit too sweet. It's similar to vodka, but not as strong so you can drink more before getting drunk.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
well it depends on ur taste i guess. for me its more hmm how should i say it.... "refreshing?" when u mix it with beer. but then im a huge fan of beer so...
and it also depends on the mood. if im depressed im going for the soju. but if im with friends/get together , beer and soju is nice
oh, I understand
I'm not really a beer fan, but I might try soju with beer. I'm curious
But I get it, beer is refreshing so a mix with soju might be interesting
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
theres a certain way to do mix
this video explains pretty well lol
tapping the bottom of the glass is important or it wont mix lol
ooh interesting
thank you :sanapray:
I will try it next time when I'll buy soju. In Europe soju is kinda expensive tho xD but I'll keep this in mind
 
Joined
8 June 2019
Messages
88
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've only ever tried it once and was not pleased. Maybe I need to try it with beer, but then again, I'm not a fan of beer either so if there's any other type of combinations that can be made, I'd be glad to try them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread