- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
So many uwusImportant to take care of what you have after all![]()
So many uwusImportant to take care of what you have after all![]()
Good for me I have no friendsIt's 14.2 like in elsewhere, but it's called Ystävänpäivä aka Friend's Day. Rather than day for couples to go on dates and give present, it's day for friends to remember each other with presents and hang out. Though it's definitely more expensive one, depending how many friends you have![]()
Good for me I have no friends![]()
it is so uselessIt‘s not my favorite. It‘s not important to me
Well not where I live, all my friends are scattered in different citiesseriously
Well not where I live, all my friends are scattered in different cities![]()
Well drinking buddies aren't always best friendsyou still are always out and stuff.
them why would you hang out so many hours with themWell drinking buddies aren't always best friends![]()
The alternative is staying inside all the time sothem why would you hang out so many hours with them![]()
The alternative is staying inside all the time so![]()
Yes I do appreciatewell, I am sure they consider you a close friend.
be appreciative of what you got smh
Yes I do appreciate
Doesn't mean I'll buy them gifts![]()
Well I'll buy a drink maybenot even for birthdays
Well I'll buy a drink maybe![]()
Idk, I'm bad with giftswhat would you buy for a friend then
a nice meal seems niceIdk, I'm bad with gifts
Just treat them to a nice meal instead![]()