What are your thoughts about Valentine's Day? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What are your thoughts about VD?

Honestly, I don't really like it... it feels like an obligation for a lot of people. Why not love the other person on any other random day, other than a day when everyone is lovey dovey and cute? :nekosweat:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I share the same exact opinion, why cant it be valentines day every day and not just once a year, just feels like money making scheme to me which I'm pretty positive it is LOL
oh yeah, a lot of marketing over some hearts and bears :lisalaugh: even in relationships I sometimes went out with my female friends on VD and just have a girls' night instead :wimwim: I think a small gift, a chocolate or flower is much more appreciated on a random day
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread