What Are Your Thoughts Before Avengers: Endgame Comes Out? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
So we've had a whole bunch of Marvel movies fed to us over the past 10 years
from Captain America's first film all the way to even Black Panther, and our newest
addition Captain Marvel. But since the Avengers movies are coming to a close with
Endgame only two weeks away, what are some of your thoughts?

What is your favorite Marvel movie?
What is your least favorite Marvel movie?
Do any characters interest you, if so who's your fav/least fav?
What do you think is going to happen in Endgame, who will kill Thanos?
Are there any movies that Marvel is releasing after Endgame that you're excited for?


What is your favorite Marvel movie? Doctor Strange is by far my favorite. I love the Benedicts. Also Venom! It's a tie really.
What is your least favorite Marvel movie? Civil War tbh.
Do any characters interest you, if so who's your fav/least fav? Most favorite would be Black Panther, as for least ... Wasp.
What do you think is going to happen in Endgame, who will kill Thanos?
18424
Are there any movies that Marvel is releasing after Endgame that you're excited for? Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange 2! It's going to be awesome.


Also I just got two Endgame hoodies off of this site for half off, so if you're interested here ya' go: AVENGERS ENDGAME
​
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My thoughts are simple: if Captain America dies, I'm getting prepared to cry and then re-watch all the Captain movies

Favorite movie would probably be Civil War. That movie was the shit for me. Huge Ant Man had me repeating that scene for days, plus I love all the actors that played in it!
Least favorite movie.... Idk I guess The Hulk movie? Idk Mark Ruffalo is a way better Hulk than Norton

Favorite character would be between Captain and Black Widow. Extremely glad to hear we're finally getting The Black Widow movie. It's about damn time.
Least favorite is probably The Wasp. Idk I'm not very into her

I feel that Thanos will die from either Captain, iron Man or Thor. The OG Avengers. That's why I got a feeling Captain or Iron Man will die from the confrontation with Thanos. I don't see Thor dying tho. As to what will happen, I honestly got no idea apart from the fact that we'll be getting some of the heroes that got snapped back. It's known after all at least for Spiderman and Black Panther.

I'm obviously excited for Black Widow and I'm looking forward to GOTG 3. Spiderman is also a movie I'm waiting for
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it's lit


What is your favorite Marvel movie? Venom
What is your least favorite Marvel movie? idk maybe ante man2 ???
Do any characters interest you, if so who's your fav/least fav? Venom, least fav is ant man
What do you think is going to happen in Endgame, who will kill Thanos? yup
Are there any movies that Marvel is releasing after Endgame that you're excited for? enlighten me
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Are there any movies that Marvel is releasing after Endgame that you're excited for? enlighten me
We have Spider Man 2: Far From Home, Guardians of The Galaxy 3, Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, and they're releasing Shang-Chi
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Favorite is probably Captain America: Winter Soldier for suspense and somewhat unpredictable plot. Though i like Avengers, Civil war and Infinity Wars lot too. And Black Panther and Guardian Galaxy vol 2 and Ragnarok... I like most xd

I didn't care for Age of Ultron that much. I also don't like what MCU has done with Spiderman so Homecoming wasnt for me even If its well made.

Favorite characters are Scarlet Witch, Loki, Cap and Gamora. Least favs Hawkeye and Spiderman didn't like what they did with them on MCU.

Im not sure, but i think Cap Marvel Will play huge role shes heavy hitter. But final hit will be from Cap (America).

I don't actually know what they are going to release?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread