Teaser What are YOUR thoughts on these??? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


So if you don't know this is based off of a book series.
One called the Grishaverse Trilogy and the other The Six of Crows Duology.
You're seeing bits and pieces of both in this but for the most part, you are seeing
what happens in the Grishaverse Trilogy.

I am more pumped for The Six of Crows aspects simply because I liked the Duology.
Whereas I DNF'd the Grishaverse trilogy because I lost interest.
BUT I feel like it'll do way better in a TV show format than it did in a book format for me.​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looks interesting.
:pikahappy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It looks really good so far! I've seen that netflix has like got the license for 27 books to do series and movies about so we gonna get a lot of content next years
I'm most pumped for the selection series also I don't think you got my tag for the short story!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread