What Are Your Thoughts On Youtubers Reacting To Kpop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
232
Reactions Received
1,457
Location
Kim Kai's Bedroom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to love seeing it,but then I realised most don't even care about the music and are just doing it for views as it is trending. Especially if they react to groups that are well known to have a bigger fandom. There aren't many I actually like to be honest. The worst is when they put it in the title and put it right at the end of their vlog,it annoys me to no end!

Lol rant over,so what are your thoughts on it?
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I really like channels like ReactToTheK where they actually talk about the music theory and give their real opinions on it instead of just slapping on a good one to satisfy fans.

But yeah, I typically don't like them much since it's quite obvious they're being insincere
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've always disliked them and had a problem with them since it's obvious most of them are doing them for attention + views and don't really care about the songs themselves.
In the ones that I've seen in the past, they just say thoughtless "opinions" and show meaningless reactions.
Especially nowadays, those videos are everywhere and get recommended to me a lot,, Sometimes when I search up a music video, most of the results are those reaction vids, and it gets really annoying.

I can't believe people actually make money off of these trash vids (except for a few genuine channels) and so many people watch them.
Why not just watch the actual mv itself?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like a few but most just seem too insincere and dont provide any interesting content, they just sit there and say "Wow! Great!" and thats it. Some are actually interesting though, and I do tend to trust them more if they dont like all the songs, even if it means they say my favs song isnt that great. :chickill:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I don't watch a lot of them, but sometimes I get curious about the ones in my recommendation. Watching them reminds me of why I don't actively seek them out. Since I don't follow them regularly, I don't know who's been following K-pop for a while and who's doing it just to get clicks/likes. Also, most of the ones I've seen are literally cringe -- that's a personal thing because humor varies, but I just view them as tryhards. Bleh.

But I do like when people post the videos in the forums where the song is broken down and/or explained from a Korean person's perspective. Those are actually pretty fun and enlightening.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I prefer people who actually give their honest thoughts.

I love a variety of music but I don't love EVERY song fucking released...it just isn't real.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That new blog thing? Hate it! And fine bros does it on videos that don't have any K-pop or just line :pandamad:

In other hand I appreciate some who genuinely seem to get into K-pop like Joey nato. I think he does it kinda for views too but he's informative and genuinely seems to appreciate it.

 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most reactions suck. They're just like: :zoomeyes: oh wow, wow, nice.

Pretty lame.

I don't like reaction channels in general. Reactions are for people that don't really know what else to do you know?
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
25 November 2018
Messages
14
Reactions Received
70
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't really like, I feel that the "reactions" are so over the top sometimes. Its a little ridiculous. I don't mind when its constructive but most of the time its just these over the top reactions to get views.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread