What are your thoughts on Yunho and San's fast reflexes? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I love their fast reflexes. When I was watching We k-pop extra interview during their Wonderland promotions, when it was Yunho and Jongho's turn to play a game and when the Lion King came on, Yunho just started dancing and lip-syncing following along with the song so fast at the same time. How does he know before the lion king song started it?!?!?!

I saw some videos of San's fast reflexes on YouTube.

how does Yunho and San think so fast? They're both very intelligent!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread