What are your top 10 most listened to songs from this month? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Putting this in Planet Earth since this doesn't need to be strictly kpop songs. But anyways, what are your most played songs from the month of November?

I use last.fm to keep track of the songs I listen to, but if you don't use it then just post whatever you think your top 10 is.

Here's mine if anyone cares :wimwim:

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 10.16.58 PM.png
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Have been binging my favorite artist so... 3YE made it too 'cause that song is 🔥🔥

1606793432883.png


I remembered how much I love Ed Sheeran this past month..... AKMU still managed to make it though lmao

1606793122039.png
This list just took me back to high school
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Have been binging my favorite artist so... 3YE made it too 'cause that song is 🔥🔥

1606793432883.png



This list just took me back to high school
I've been on SUCH a nostalgia trip recently! Past few weeks it was Erasure, before that Linkin Park and rn Erasure is absolutely KILLING ME!
I dunno i you know who Erasure are, but they are like 99% of the reason I was always aware gay people exist and why I didn't know homophobia etc was even a thing until I was really quite old.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I've been on SUCH a nostalgia trip recently! Past few weeks it was Erasure, before that Linkin Park and rn Erasure is absolutely KILLING ME!
I dunno i you know who Erasure are, but they are like 99% of the reason I was always aware gay people exist and why I didn't know homophobia etc was even a thing until I was really quite old.
Linkin Park omg! And I've never heard of Erasure, actually.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Linkin Park omg! And I've never heard of Erasure, actually.
Erasure is a british duo that was mostly really popular in the 80s and early 90s and well.... the lead singer is violently, unashamedly, flamboyantly gay
from the start

He was basically the only openly gay hugely famous singer during those times.
My father is a huge fan, so we have a few of their concerts at home and I have watched them all so much

And when I say he was unashamedly gay I MEAN IT! He held nothing back and the whole show is just..... extremely gay lmao
He is also an insanely good singer with an insanely big vocal range!

The other member of the duo is Vincent Clarke a GENIUS songwriter and synth player, who has been a part of MANY insanely popular and famous bands. (he was a founding member of Depeche Mode as well) Erasure was actually his 3rd huge success of a band lmao and the way it got put together was that he put an ad in a paper that he was looking for a vocalist. Andy Bell, who was actually a huge fan of Vincent Clarke, replied, auditioned and got the job!

The band is actually still together and performing!

lmao sorry for the rant, I just love the band a lot

 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread