What are your weekend plans? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What are your weekend plans?

I don't know exactly, but probably mostly relax since I'll be busy starting Monday
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Work tonight. Sleep in tomorrow. Spend the day with BF, his nephew, and his mom at a cool museum. Then the next day work and then get my mom a gift and spend time with her.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Work tonight. Sleep in tomorrow. Spend the day with BF, his nephew, and his mom at a cool museum. Then the next day work and then get my mom a gift and spend time with her.
aww this sounds like a lovely weekend, except working tonight :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Clothes. I'm trying to find a nice dress and my brother is looking for a suit.
oooh that's nice! what color do you want your dress?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
why are your nervous?
I left this place when I was a supervisor and came back now but because they have so many supervisors now I rarely EVER supervise. So tonight I'm supervising and it's been a hot minute and usually Friday nights are hectic.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe a blue one! It's an Indian style wedding as well :susPepe:
oooh beautiful color! So are you looking for an Indian style dress?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Villains

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I left this place when I was a supervisor and came back now but because they have so many supervisors now I rarely EVER supervise. So tonight I'm supervising and it's been a hot minute and usually Friday nights are hectic.
aww I'm sure it will be alright, try to relax and eat well before the shift :maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, my mom knows of a lot of places that sell awesome ones
aww that's awesome, hopefully you'll find a nice one quickly :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Villains

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
aww I'm sure it will be alright, try to relax and eat well before the shift :maheart:
I will I try not to think about it because that led to me leaving this place in the first place.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread