What are your WEIRDEST hear me outs? (6 Viewers)

Joined
4 November 2025
Messages
1,346
Reactions Received
2,795
Location
the umbrella Corp.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,276
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
what is a "hear me out"
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOU ARE SO OLD!!!!!! UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC
hmmmmm how do I explain this to a grandpa...
Its when you find someone attractive that most people wont
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,665
Reactions Received
55,496
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,959
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOU ARE SO OLD!!!!!! UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC
hmmmmm how do I explain this to a grandpa...
Its when you find someone attractive that most people wont
indeed I am old my friend
how does one use such a phrase? lol
like I think XYZ is my hear me out??? I think XYZ is a hear me out?

for example I think Dahyun from twice is very attractive in terms of her personality and visuals but most people won't so do I say I think Dahyun is a hear me out?
 
Joined
4 November 2025
Messages
1,346
Reactions Received
2,795
Location
the umbrella Corp.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,276
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
indeed I am old my friend
how does one use such a phrase? lol
like I think XYZ is my hear me out??? I think XYZ is a hear me out?

for example I think Dahyun from twice is very attractive in terms of her personality and visuals but most people won't so do I say I think Dahyun is a hear me out?
I believe so

most people say

Hear me out Jypapi

but I'm only using that as an example
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
876
Reactions Received
696
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,949
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
indeed I am old my friend
how does one use such a phrase? lol
like I think XYZ is my hear me out??? I think XYZ is a hear me out?

for example I think Dahyun from twice is very attractive in terms of her personality and visuals but most people won't so do I say I think Dahyun is a hear me out?
does she really count as a hear me out tho :pandanoreaction:
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
876
Reactions Received
696
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,949
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
she isn't considered conventionally attractive and thus would that be considered a hear me out????

Like which idol (preferably female) would be capable of being considered a hear me out
well dahyun is pretty popular 🤔

um no offense but maybe jeongyeon 😔
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,575
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
indeed I am old my friend
how does one use such a phrase? lol
like I think XYZ is my hear me out??? I think XYZ is a hear me out?

for example I think Dahyun from twice is very attractive in terms of her personality and visuals but most people won't so do I say I think Dahyun is a hear me out?
hear me out needs to run more wild imho, like the first reaction someone should unequivocally have is "wtf are you high" for you to have to go "hear me out" for
like gill from finding nemo or nick wilde from zootopia or shrek would be uninspired hear me outs imho, inspired would be the likes of clippy or the number 7
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
876
Reactions Received
696
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,949
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hear me out needs to run more wild imho, like the first reaction someone should unequivocally have is "wtf are you high" for you to have to go "hear me out" for
like gill from finding nemo or nick wilde from zootopia or shrek would be uninspired hear me outs imho, inspired would be the likes of clippy or the number 7
omg this is a perfect explanation
 
Joined
4 November 2025
Messages
1,346
Reactions Received
2,795
Location
the umbrella Corp.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,276
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
hear me out needs to run more wild imho, like the first reaction someone should unequivocally have is "wtf are you high" for you to have to go "hear me out" for
like gill from finding nemo or nick wilde from zootopia or shrek would be uninspired hear me outs imho, inspired would be the likes of clippy or the number 7
yes I am high :llama_flirt:
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
1,687
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,195
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Like which idol (preferably female) would be capable of being considered a hear me out
The answer is none.

JY Papi is the only idol I can think of that's considered conventionally unattractive but there's a lot of people who find him attractive because of his charisma rather than appearance.

None-idols though, I got one, Kim Jong-un's sister is lowkey a baddie. She isn't exactly ugly but due to.. you know.. poltics and personality it might be considered a hot take.

um no offense but maybe jeongyeon 😔
What.

여름아👋.jpg
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
876
Reactions Received
696
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,949
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The answer is none.

JY Papi is the only idol I can think of that's considered conventionally unattractive but there's a lot of people who find him attractive because of his charisma rather than appearance.

None-idols though, I got one, Kim Jong-un's sister is lowkey a baddie. She isn't exactly ugly but due to.. you know.. poltics and personality it might be considered a hot take.



What.

여름아👋.jpg
i hate to admit it but non kpop fans might say that :catcry: n i js thought of the first idol off the top of my head 😥
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • Going_Under