What Are Your Worst Traits? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
My worst trait... I always push people I care about away from me, unintentionally. I’m not good at keeping friendships/any relationships because I’m very bad at expressing myself within them, so people end up thinking I don’t actually care about them when it’s normally the exact opposite. :sadcat:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm a sensitive person i'm like that anime girl who act all strong but is not
i'm weak i can not fight for crap i gotten in to fight knowing would get beat up and loss *only unless were talking about my little bro i can beat is 8 year old butt like 1 2 3.
i got all of my father face features "THIS IS WHY EVERY ONE THINK I'M A MAN YOU JERK WHO NOT EVEN IN MY LIFE"
I'm pretty much the opposite of pretty and people tell me this every day
I like not to show how i feel to much *except online were i feel safe*
i never really hang with girl cause of my appearance
the only sport i'm good in is doge ball and hide and go seek
and more
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My worst trait... I always push people I care about away from me, unintentionally. I’m not good at keeping friendships/any relationships because I’m very bad at expressing myself within them, so people end up thinking I don’t actually care about them when it’s normally the exact opposite. :sadcat:
^ this
Also procrastination
Laziness in everything, even relationships
Carelessness too
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can be too emotional and I get attached to people way too easily
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I can’t get close to people ? Idk man
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
and why is that??? i have the same problem, most people are swallow and just uninteresting to me.
I thinks cuz I’m really bad at conversation
Can’t hold a conversation to save my life -> can’t make any meaningful relationships
And I haven’t found anyone (at least irl) that I could ever really ‘click’ with
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Laziness, forgetfulness and blasphemous I guess.
The last one I listen to a lot of anti-christian music and wear shirts that put Christianity into the ground.

Not on purpose, I just like the art, but people would think I am anti-religion : /
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
clumsiness, forgetfulness, no sense of direction, cry easily, short tempered
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I always push people away because I'm scared of getting hurt, I'm trying to work on it but it's difficult at times... :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread