What artists´ threads are you planning to make? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
for me? Verivery, Wang Yibo, Mirae, Gaho, 24k, Noir
but it takes time and I´m jealous how people can make pretty graphics and my threads are ugly, like it seems I don´t care but I dooooo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I need to pull myself together and start working on mystic rookies’, aespa has too much new content for me to be happy with a gfx, I may as well start a kiki thread because I post about her too often, mayybe wu xueyu too because she’s a comedian
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yili might be able to help with graphics if you ask her :pikahappy: she has a whole artist thread shop or you can look at others graphics shops

I probably won’t be making anymore artist threads anytime soon, I only have one and I haven’t updated it in months :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread