What Attracts You To A Group? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Is that how TVXQ appealed to you? I know Jaejoong and Yunho had some hardships.
Yeah their story, and how I went months knowing JYJ and TVXQ without researching. It was pretty amazing when I found out they were together once. Gave me a lot of feels and I just wanted to know everything about them. As for choreo, I'd never seen a duo perform so seeing them stop to sing and then joining the backup dancers was pretty interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It is first necessary for their music to fit my style, only after that will I even try to discern the members and see if any of them are likeable/cute/have any singing or rapping skills. Their variety and such rarely ever have any effect on me really since I don't watch it often or like ever unless it comes up accidentally. Songs and looks are what keep me interested.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Since the time I know about them till the time I really notice something beyond that, much time may pass. In the beginning it's all about music. Afterwards, many aspects may play a role, and it's hard to lay out the details since it may be different each time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well their music has to interest me first, but after that I'll watch some of their stuff to see if I can connect with the members. If I like their personalities enough, I'll consider stanning
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread