What badge? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I can get 4 badges so Should I aim for a SNSD full set or a Dreamcatcher set first? I’m collecting NCT badges as I go, so I’ll only have two spots for either group.
Thoughts?


Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
you should Wait and see how the badge will be after the revamp before choosing
and then choose the badge you like the most first
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can get 4 badges so Should I aim for a SNSD full set or a Dreamcatcher set first? I’m collecting NCT badges as I go, so I’ll only have two spots for either group.
Thoughts?


Peace out y’all,
mysteric
Finish Dreamcatcher first!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread