What badges should I get next? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ngl this cards business absolutely made me forget about badges, they used to be my pride and joy :jisoosmh:
Getting cards is more fun, but badges are still superior imo, they enhance your aesthetics so well when used right and you can always keep them visible :sanapray:

Also I'd never end up with a Minhyun badge which is a victory in itself :wimwim:

Either way I realized I was eligible for some new badges. 22 new badges in fact :wimwim:
My last badge was for post count 15,900 so by post count alone I can ask 14 new badges :wimwim:

I made a donation in September which makes me eligible for 4 more badges, and another in December, so 4 more :yolk:

22 new badges and I can't decide on even one, pls help :jisoosmh:

@Awards you'll be getting some work soon I guess :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Do you have any Apink badges?
:dubuthink:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe if I lose a dare, I might even put up a Kai dp :rosesmug:
hb this, next mafia if we turn out to be on opposing sides at the end of the game and you lose or i lose, we pick each other's dps for a week :pepesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
hb this, next mafia if we turn out to be on opposing sides at the end of the game and you lose or i lose, we pick each other's dps for a week :pepesmug:
Idek your least fave idols, gimme a list :susPepe:

Do you have any Apink badges?
:dubuthink:
I def have Eunji, I don't remember if I have the others lol, brb checking :susPepe:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idek your least fave idols, gimme a list :susPepe:



I def have Eunji, I don't remember if I have the others lol, brb checking :susPepe:
i don't have a least favorite idol unless they're legitimately a bad person so you're better off just making me have a super dumb dp or even one that all it says is, "stan ozymandias" :lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
hb this, next mafia if we turn out to be on opposing sides at the end of the game and you lose or i lose, we pick each other's dps for a week :pepesmug:
That sounds like fun!
:pandahappy: :pandatea::lisalaugh:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i don't have a least favorite idol unless they're legitimately a bad person so you're better off just making me have a super dumb dp or even one that all it says is, "stan ozymandias" :lisalaugh:
That's not fun :nayeonisdone:
How about a Woojail dp? :jenniesmug:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
as long as it doesn't break forum rules i don't mind anything :lisalaugh: i don't have a lot of shame
Well me neither but fine :lisalaugh:
Or maybe a Papa YG dp :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread