What bg songs could you see being covered by a gg? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,821
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This may sound like a weird question, but I saw it being asked on another forum, so I thought I'd ask here!

For me, I could see Twice covering Dynamite - it's perky, upbeat, and would be perfect for them!
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I prefer Dreamcatcher's version of Winner's 'Really Really'...




I also believe that DC could successfully pull off pretty much any bg song and make it their own.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread