What birth order... (2 Viewers)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
What birth order is your bias/biases? Eldest? Middle? Youngest? Only child?

Here's the ones I actually know:

Bigbang-He's the younger brother
2NE1-She's the older sister
Twice-She's the younger sister
Winner-Only child

For pre-debut group:

Treasure 13-My top 2 are both younger brothers
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't actually know much :hayshook:

Daesung has older sister so he's youngest.
GD has also older sister and is youngest.
T.O.P is only child.
Taeyang.. I think he has brother but can't remember who is older... ah brother is older so also youngest.

Park Bom has sister, but again don't remember who is older her sister plays cello though and they have performed together. I guess it's older sister?

No idea of rest of biases.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Rosé: youngest
Taeyeon: middle
Sunny: youngest
Jessica: oldest

Those are the only ones I can think of :dubuthink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread