What Books Do You Want to Read NEXT Year? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really want to read a book by Brandon Sanderson. I’m also trying to catch up with the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, also These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong. For a release coming next year, Kelly Yangs book called New to Here. I’ve loved everything from her.
:maheart:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I really want to read a book by Brandon Sanderson. I’m also trying to catch up with the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, also These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong. For a release coming next year, Kelly Yangs book called New to Here. I’ve loved everything from her.
:maheart:
Marissa Meyer is Kelly Yang to me
:pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
D

Deleted member 74

I hope to read more than 4 books with covid around I couldn't get the chance to go libraries often and my motivation for reading was so low :face: summer of salt, sadie and more happy than not are some books that have been on my list for a while~
 

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
What books do you really want to read by the end of next year?
It can be a new releases OR a book you've been MEANING to get to sooner.

For me, one would be Realmbreaker by Victoria Aveyard.
It dropped this year but I haven't read it and I really need to before the second book drops!
(I like pre-ordering her books).

I also really want to read Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko
and
Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson.

What about you?


TAG LIST: @Tickita @RandAlThor @Yukiitan @blossoms @Jimimis @Kitq @Juniverse @Reverie @FLEUR @Magician @Wingfrost



​
I have a bunch of books about writing that I bought and want to read :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i recently had to read Ethan Frome for school and I actually really liked it, I want to try something else from Edith Wharton soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I hope to read more than 4 books with covid around I couldn't get the chance to go libraries often and my motivation for reading was so low :face: summer of salt, sadie and more happy than not are some books that have been on my list for a while~
Courtney SUmmers is another author for me that rarely disappoints. You'll have to let me know how Sadie goes!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread