Appreciation What books influenced your life philosophy the most? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Me:
The Trial, by Kafka
The Goal, by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
Time for a Change, by Richard Bandler (he has better books to start though)
The 4 hour-workweek, by Tim Ferris (author is an asshole but he knows some stuff lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bara and Skinnny
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
None for the moment

But i really want to read demi lovato biography
Or the art of war by sun tzu
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Also Comic books i'd say

Honey & Clover

Shaman King

Fruits basket

Buddah, by Tezuka

Adolf, by Tezuka too

Sandman

Scott Mcloud books

Also forgot to add Power of myth, by Joseph Campbell. I still didnt read all of it though.

I still didnt finish Asimov books too, but I love "I, Robot" and "Foundation"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
46
Reactions Received
182
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I used to dismiss self-help books, but when I was going thru a difficult moment in my life I found Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne Dyer and it had a big impact on me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I used to dismiss self-help books, but when I was going thru a difficult moment in my life I found Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne Dyer and it had a big impact on me
I can see why self help works
It's because it changes people's beliefs.

But it's also why it won't work with everybody
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread