COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV What cancelled tv show do you miss? (1 Viewer)

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm sad that Netflix cancelled The Society! It was supposed to have another season, the script was written and the cast was about to start filming, but the pandemic happened and they eventually cancelled the show. :(

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
cold case :yolk: it's been 11 years since it was cancelled and i only watched it like 3-4 years ago the first time but to this day i wish they made more seasons of it. the ending was very anti-climatic and the main characters' storylines were mostly left unfinished. there's not only the fact that it was cancelled but also you can't even get it on dvd or anywhere else because of copyright issues related with the soundtrack (each episode had a few songs used from the time period of the crime that they were solving, actually it was one of my favourite things about the show)

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
cold case :yolk: it's been 11 years since it was cancelled and i only watched it like 3-4 years ago the first time but to this day i wish they made more seasons of it. the ending was very anti-climatic and the main characters' storylines were mostly left unfinished. there's not only the fact that it was cancelled but also you can't even get it on dvd or anywhere else because of copyright issues related with the soundtrack (each episode had a few songs used from the time period of the crime that they were solving, actually it was one of my favourite things about the show)
I love Cold Case!! Especially the endings, some episodes were so heartbreaking

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
I love Cold Case!! Especially the endings, some episodes were so heartbreaking
the endings were truly amazing! it was actually how i got into this show, randomly caught an ending of an episode on tv, it featured one of my favourite songs and i thought it looked interesting so ended up watching the whole thing. i love everything about it (ok maybe with the exception with certain behaviours coming from one character), can't believe there's only 7 seasons...

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
8 Simple Rules :( I LOVED that show, and it only ran for like 2 1/2, three seasons! (I think it came out in like 2000, iirc???)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wish My Name is Earl wasn’t canceled. It ended in such a cliff hanger too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread