What Card Have You Traded About a MILLION Times? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Sadly I've given up Sulli too many fuckin times
for someone who is trying to collect f(x).
I've traded her four times I swear the next time I get her I'M KEEPING HER!

But what about you guys?​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hwasa.
:lisalaugh:

I traded that card quite a lot to be honest.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hwasa.
:lisalaugh:

I traded that card quite a lot to be honest.
I don't want to jinx myself but I swear I've never gotten her before LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I can't think of one that stands out amongst the rest but I did trade away Olivia then get her through a daily quest
That's my nightmare
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread