What career do you have, or, want have someday? (1 Viewer)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to work in a graphic design studio after I graduate, till I have enough experience to start my own business
Maybe do some screenprinting and sell products in a webshop on the side (I don't know yet)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to be a psychiatrist. I've had the goal for a while now.

I really enjoy listening to people and I've always been interested in psychology.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus
Joined
8 June 2019
Messages
88
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to want to work with film or the audiovisual industry. Not so much with translating though.
Good luck pursuing your career though. ^^
I think it's a great industry!
Thank you so much! It's difficult, but I know I have something to strive for, hah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Idk, I was supposed to go to college this year and I was sort of hoping that would help me figure it all out but now I'm not going to attend... I want to do something that's helpful, help animals, the environment, people... I'm still trying to figure it all out.
:nekosweat:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Right now I am a dance instructor at a dance academy teaching choreography because I love dancing and it was one of my dream. But I do have a master in media design and do plan in the future to be like a creative director or a multimedia designer at my mom company.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread