Appreciation WHAT CHAPTERS?! (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
OMG, the world is aware of NCT
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Day1

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hahaha OMG I'm not even an NCTzen, but I'm ROLLING! lol I was doing a Guess the Word game ond day, where you have to guess the five-letter word the game is thinking of. Well, the word that day was TWICE! lol It really is the little K-pop things that make our day so much better.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
hahaha OMG I'm not even an NCTzen, but I'm ROLLING! lol I was doing a Guess the Word game ond day, where you have to guess the five-letter word the game is thinking of. Well, the word that day was TWICE! lol It really is the little K-pop things that make our day so much better.
I think that the 127 gave me the strength to power through that exam, I think I will receive a good grade :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yooo lol may the NCT odds be in your favor
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread