What chrome extensions do you use? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I feel like I have way too many.
I have like 3 adblockers, a panic button, honey, grammarly, something for the site watch2gether, and a thing that let's a fictional character walk around on your screen.

And with all that, I probably only use the adblockers regularly :nekosweat:​
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
papago and google translate, a really nice color picker extension, redux debugging tool and a couple SEO related ones, password manager, captcha clicker, video speed and volume boosters, font detector and css peeper
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm using eight addons on firefox.... but I just found an addon that looks quite interesting, CSS Override, to use my own stylesheets on any webpage, So how about changing the usual KPS "modes" to something totally else? hmmmmmmmm.................... *grin*
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Adblock, a website blocker that I use when I need to study, and an extension for dark mode in google docs
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I only use Prolific, OneTab and Netflix part or whatever it is called now
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread