what clothes (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
do you like? both on others and yourself. personally i like comfortable but fitting clothing, mostly lowkey colors lol.
for others pretty much the same thing but oversize looks cool i'm just usually not down for wearing it. it's good in the winter tho.
DkeV5wOUUAA4vEw.jpg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it depends on my mood. I do love me some edgy,grungy cloths, but I also wear comfy ones when I feel like it. I also am quite girly so I also have a alot of skirts, and floral prints in my closet.
colors I usually wear are black, white, pink, red, dark green, yellow, dark blue which kind of fits to the styles I wear lol.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I usually wear comfy clothes too. I never wear dresses or skirts. 99% of the time I wear leggings and whatever shirt or sweater I want. I also prefer clothes that are a little ever sized and I hate anything that feels tight on my body.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I love black and dark red clothes (surprising since purple is my favorite color :zoomeyes:). About the style... It depends. Sometimes I go for a bit sexy, sometimes casual, sometimes fashion. Depends on my mood. But I prefer pants over skirts! Especially now since it’s winter
 
Joined
7 October 2018
Messages
146
Reactions Received
629
Location
my laptop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
y'all can smh at me all you want but i like navy blue. not that it's part of my favourite colour palette nor does it have to be because most of my closet is full of that shit; it's just some nice mediocre colour that no-one really hates nor likes.
also comfy pajama stlye clothing ftwwwww.
jackets, sweaters, sweater paws, joggers, name it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and yeji
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like skinny jeans & leggings. And not really oversized clothes but still a bit oversized because I can wear shirts that are "s" (small) but I always buy "m" (medium).

I never wear dresses or skirts, last time I wore a dress I was like 7 years old. I like seeing dresses on other people but not on me ewwww because I'd feel naked. I don't even wear shorts because I feel naked as well lol.
I still wore some shorts when I was younger but these days normal shorts are hard to find most of them are super short. I don't mind seeing shorts on other people though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and yeji
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
40
Reactions Received
182
Location
In TOP's jacket
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wear comfortable, loose, casual, oversized clothes. Tight clothes, dresses, and skirts look cute or pretty on others but I refuse to wear them. I can't wrap my mind around high heels though. I think they are ridiculous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread