What color do you like painting your nails with? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If you paint them at least. Do you always do a different color, or do you like using the same color scheme? I know some people who actually like keeping their nails black, or they have french tips. I don't think I've ever seen them with another color either :dubuthink:

For me though I like doing a different color each time and the color I pick usually depends on what I'm feeling at the moment
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
right on time, i just painted my nails

usually i do iced mauve, a sapphire-y color, or silver
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and lexus
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
If you paint them at least. Do you always do a different color, or do you like using the same color scheme? I know some people who actually like keeping their nails black, or they have french tips. I don't think I've ever seen them with another color either :dubuthink:

For me though I like doing a different color each time and the color I pick usually depends on what I'm feeling at the moment
dark blue with an emerald glitter type of coat on it
that shit looks amazing
if you want i can show pic of it next week
imma do it like that next week because first day of going to school building and meeting people so feel like making myself glitterful :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That color combo sounds so pretty :sanapray:
well not as a combo :haylul: if i combo just silver or blue

but the iced mauve is pretty on its own: sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
well not as a combo :haylul: if i combo just silver or blue

but the iced mauve is pretty on its own: sj_weary:
I misread it :wimwim:
But the colors still sounds pretty :sj_weary:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I misread it :wimwim:
But the colors still sounds pretty :sj_weary:
lmao I'm sure it'd be a nice combo but not on me :lisalaugh:

they are :sj_weary: i love muted pinks
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread