- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,956
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I use both Color and ColourShouldn’t it be colour in the OP then?
I would dye my hair red!
I see! I don’t mix spellingsI use both Color and ColourI don't stick with one as both can be used.
Just like the girl in your pfp!Red hair looks amazing!!!
Indians learn both and use bothI see! I don’t mix spellings
also red is the best colour!
HahaIndians learn both and use both
It is!! Its my fav colour!
HahaI guess I am lucky to be Swiss then?
Red is too cute I mean!
Same! By the way I am kidding, if you look at my threads before 2020, I used plenty of American spellings without realising they were… lolMyabe
I wanted to have bright red hair and one day I hope I can get it!![]()
I know!Same! By the way I am kidding, if you look at my threads before 2020, I used plenty of American spellings without realising they were… lol
Now I am carefulI know!I wouldn't notice really, I still didnt bother to learn the american spellings from others
![]()
Wow, Are you a teacher?Now I am carefulBetter to be consistent especially as I will be teaching kids
Almost thereWow, Are you a teacher?![]()
Almost thereI have chosen English as an optional subject so yeah.
Still one year of studying leftWow thats amazing! I hope you get the job!
Still one year of studying left
I did already two years of training ☺Thats a long time!