What colour hair would u have? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Just imagine there's no consequences for it, work will be fine with it, school won't tell u to change it back, and ur parents will still love you, what colour would you have? Or would you just stick with ur natural colour?
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd stick with black because I look ugly with any other color hair :wimwim:
Self hate isn't allowed in my threads :wimwim::chickill:

Also ppl who suit black also tend to suit a nice dark blue, don't let urself believe that u can't try new things bc they don't 'suit' u :pandatea:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Self hate isn't allowed in my threads :wimwim::chickill:

Also ppl who suit black also tend to suit a nice dark blue, don't let urself believe that u can't try new things bc they don't 'suit' u :pandatea:
ok but like my natural skin color is pretty dark so :wimwim: I stand by my statement, anything other than black would look weird and ugly
 
Joined
1 April 2020
Messages
49
Reactions Received
232
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I might dip dye it dark blue, or all of it black
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
ok but like my natural skin color is pretty dark so :wimwim: I stand by my statement, anything other than black would look weird and ugly
I bet something either really light or really dark would look great on you, the middle shades would be a little harder to work with but that ain't anyone's problem~
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
still brown as I prefer a natural look, but some nicer shade than my own
I used to hate my shade of brown, it was like a mousy brown, but that was when I was like 13 and I haven't had my natural colour since then. I can tell from my roots when they grow out that my hair is a lot darker now which I think I could vibe with more if I ever decided to stop dying it.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I bet something either really light or really dark would look great on you, the middle shades would be a little harder to work with but that ain't anyone's problem~
:sanapray: will keep that in mind for the future
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Red tips i would have my natural black brown hair faded to red
(this guy with red tips)
korean-men-haircut-3.jpg
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I might dip dye it dark blue, or all of it black
My first dyed hair was black with blueish tips and for a long time thats what my hair colors were, id switch out the colors that were at the tips. It was pretty cool :sanapray:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
My hair a few months ago
B58DAB4B-D3EC-4E18-A2FA-CF6219A30657.jpeg


I haven’t tried blue yet so I wanna try blue although I would have to bleach a ton shit
Omg it's so vibrant, and the blonde root is on point! I did this too when Taeyeon had the pink with blonde roots for Party, I had a colour in between this colour and Taeyeon's colour~
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Dark purple, almost black looking but luminescent in the sunshine.

I've done this with red before... There still some left in it but I can only tell in the sunlight.
 
Joined
1 April 2020
Messages
49
Reactions Received
232
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My first dyed hair was black with blueish tips and for a long time thats what my hair colors were, id switch out the colors that were at the tips. It was pretty cool :sanapray:
that sounds so cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread