- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
OK, so I made a similar thread to this earlier on this week and I thought it'd be fun to put a twist on it! So using the descriptions from this Vox article, What colour do you think your bias' lightsaber would be?
Personally, I think Hendery would have a green lightsaber because I definitely think he'd be on the light side of the force and I don't really imagine fighting too much but instead using the power of the Force to avoid conflict so I chose green.
Personally, I think Hendery would have a green lightsaber because I definitely think he'd be on the light side of the force and I don't really imagine fighting too much but instead using the power of the Force to avoid conflict so I chose green.