What colours do you like for your makeup? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What colours do you like for your makeup? Do you prefer warm, casual tones like brown-ish or do you prefer bright coloured makeup?

I would say I'm more on the brown-pink side, but I recently got a rainbow palette so I can play with more colours especially for summer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
usually what matches my clothes and since i typically wear darker colours it's purple, red, black and dark blue
oooh all of them are really pretty :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i only use browns and earthy colours but Ive been wanting to use pinks and oranges and lighter reds
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't wear makeup often, but on other people, I prefer the warm natural tones :sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When I did wear makeup I just went with natural colors
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
usually purple or pinkish. I also love dark green and brown simply because I love those colours, but I was very lazy to buy myself some eye shadows with those colours until recently so yay!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread