What comeback has been your favorite this year? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Imma be biased ofc and say Tempo because Exo = KINGS.
Okay but in all seriousness I like how different all of the songs on the album sounded, and the ACAPELLA BRIDGE YESSS

Anywayyyss
I wanna know what your favorite comeback is and why it's your fav? What made you go DLJAiusjdisuJIDO the most?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Title is a tie between Hot Potato by N.Flying and Love Scenario by iKON. Hot Potato is just A+ quality from song to MV. It's so much fun. It was released right at the beginning of the year but it's still at the top of my faves list. Love Scenario is just an all-around chill song. Both groups have released such good music this year. It was definitely their year for me.

Album is definitely Don't Mess Up My Tempo by EXO. Do I really need to explain why? The album is just perfection.

Special Mentions (album): Red Velvet's Summer Magic (bop after bop) and BTS's Love Yourself: Tear (made me a fan of them).
I would give some special mentions for titles as well but my brain isn't working right now so I can't remember what I loved.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's between Starry Night and I'm So Sick for me. There are hundreds of songs I liked this year but these two represented major shifts in each group's style, for Mamamoo a greater musical maturation that set the tone for the artistry of the 4 Seasons project, and for Apink a move away from the single concept they lived, breathed, and owned for eight years, and both were amazing songs.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've been alright lol. Tired and busy with life.
You?
Same here, I’ve had a week to get things done since it was Thanksgiving Break, but I haven’t even started rip :hmm:
 
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Same here, I’ve had a week to get things done since it was Thanksgiving Break, but I haven’t even started rip :hmm:
I just flopped in bed all week and ate granola bars over break. Whoop whoop
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Album wise- Return by iKON and Don't Mess up my Tempo by EXO.

Singles wise- Gugudan Not that Type. Both Gugudan and Mamamoo have had a great year for me, musically. The Boots was good, Semina was great and Not That Type is rn my GG SOTY. And I loved Starry Night, Egotistic and will probably love Wind Flower in 3 days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Red velvet - bad boy is one of the best comebacks ever.

Exid - Lady.

Twice - Bdz.

(G)I-DLE - Hann.

Apink - I'm so sick.

Sunmi - Siren.

Mamamoo - Egotistic & Starry night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Bts ly:tear and ly: answer too, both has a lot of good b sides :pandalove:

I liked momoland cbs too :pandahappy:

Ofc Hann :pandalove: red haired Soojin bias wrecked me so hard

Sunmi: Siren i love the song :pandalove:

And Day6, their album is fantastic :pandalove:

Mamamoo cb was great too

And some of the Twice cb, I wasnt a fan all, but wake me up and yes or yes were great. What is love was okay, tho I don't liked it at first listen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This year was just so damn good.I honestly can't really decide. iKON killed it this year. I am still not over instagram by Dean, Crush has served us bops after bops, Woo Won Jae killed me with Cash and now we also got a great debut ep, Dreamcatcher slayed this year too and many many more
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Imma be biased ofc and say Tempo because Exo = KINGS.
Okay but in all seriousness I like how different all of the songs on the album sounded, and the ACAPELLA BRIDGE YESSS

Anywayyyss
I wanna know what your favorite comeback is and why it's your fav? What made you go DLJAiusjdisuJIDO the most?
of course, exo made my whole year, OK:yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread