What company would you want to work for? (1 Viewer)

Which company?

  • KQ Ent.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JYP Ent.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • StarShip Ent.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polaris Ent.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cube Ent.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mnet Media

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Team Ent.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAKEUS Ent.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swing Ent.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
If you were working for a company... Which one?

❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓​
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly none lol

If I had to choose probably KQ? I really don’t know too much about the company but it seems like they invest a lot of time into Ateez and trust the members a lot with their music.
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
SM, i want to treat their artists right. i'd like to be nct's, red velvet's, or exo's maneger or nct's stylist.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
SM, i want to treat their artists right. i'd like to be nct's, red velvet's, or exo's maneger or nct's stylist.
NCT definitely needs a new stylist :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SM. I want to be like a choreographer or like training new trainee.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not an option but honestly AOMG would be my choice :sanapray:

maybe @mirella and @RainbowDevil and me can form a triplets group under Jay‘s company
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Id join SM just to manage one of their most mistreated artists
EAURDiIU0AENIoz.jpeg
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
not an option but honestly AOMG would be my choice :sanapray:

maybe @mirella and @RainbowDevil and me can form a triplets group under Jay‘s company
I'd go to H1GHR :sanapray: H1GHR GANGGGG, tho I'd be like One in YG, mostly a visual :haylul:

If I'm being completly serious about a company tho...there was a company but I forgot :lazypotato:
WOOLIM maybe... or Jellyfish? or like RBW. These are for being an idol... besides being an idol idk, literally any that isn't BIG 3 or bottom 20
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd go to H1GHR :sanapray: H1GHR GANGGGG, tho I'd be like One in YG, mostly a visual :haylul:

If I'm being completly serious about a company tho...there was a company but I forgot :lazypotato:
WOOLIM maybe... or Jellyfish? or like RBW. These are for being an idol... besides being an idol idk, literally any that isn't BIG 3 or bottom 20
you are our favorite model after all :maheart:
H1GHR would definitely be good too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread