What concept do you want your biases to try next? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would like EXO to do a newer Super Junior like concept like Devil, Black Suit, etc. I would say that the closest they've ever gotten is Love Shot, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

I really enjoy that sound and I think that EXO would do it quite well :sanapray: I think that EXO CBX has gotten the closest to it so far ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
166
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't even know who my biases are but i don't mind more retrowave like this year's La Di Da, just a bit more diverse than it has been so far, and better executed maybe.

edit: oh and i never mind more traditional-inspired concepts, there's still far too few
edit 2: oh and swing and jazz, even more so, electroswing oh my god y e s
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'd like some of my fave groups to try fantasy concepts! Their is no limit to fantasy and imagination.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
nct dream to do mature cute concept
yes they done baby cute
but not normal boy group cute concept
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread