What concepts would you like to see more of? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do want more horror stuff but I personally like the way how just certain groups like VIXX and Dreamcatcher does that since it makes it their special thing.

I personally need more sexy stuff like Kara's Damaged Lady or Girl's Day Something. I miss the purely sexy concept. Something else I would like to see is a gg nailing stuff like f(x) Red Light again. Red Light ( with Sixth Sense and Because of You) is my alltime favorite song and concept. I miss this edgy look, I miss this empowering vibe. I defently haven't seen a gg going as strong like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread