- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Hey what's up you guys, YES welcome back to another conspiracy theory video
Ok in case you didn't know: I am OBSESSED with conspiracy theories.
So I was wondering which theories do you believe actually believe in? 🧐
Who knows, maybe I'll find some new theories via this thread :judgeruby:
Personally I believe in 3:
- The game simulator theory
- The moon landing being fake
- 9/11 was an inside job
Ok in case you didn't know: I am OBSESSED with conspiracy theories.
So I was wondering which theories do you believe actually believe in? 🧐
Who knows, maybe I'll find some new theories via this thread :judgeruby:
Personally I believe in 3:
- The game simulator theory
- The moon landing being fake
- 9/11 was an inside job