- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I CRIOnly if I had known![]()
I CRIOnly if I had known![]()
I voted for them!Where were y'all when I added those in the emoji overhaul!!!
![]()
GOODI voted for them!
And sad pandaBUT WE LOST THE RUBY'S
Ikr and he thinks I am tasteless for not liking itWait, what?
If that's true when I am better off being a widow.Jkjk
:llama_panic: FUCC that is CREEPY, kudos for typing all that!! very interesting stuff i seeYou don't know about the moon landing being fake?
9/11 being an inside job?
So basically NASA said that they lost all original footage of the moon landing cuz they had tapes at the time and they used it to record other stuff.
When asked when we'll go back to the moon, they said "We don't have that technology anymore, it's impossible"
At the time of the moon landing, the Cold War was happening, and Russia had the first man in space so the USA wanted to compete, that's why they set the whole moon landing up.
If you watch the clip, you see no stars, no sun, whilst they're in space! When they wanted to plant the flag, it seemed to be waving but the moon doesn't have any wind and NASA said "it's the flag going back to it's original form". Also, shadows are distorted so there are more than 1 light sources and one moon rock has a C written on it, the C-rock. People also found wires that simulated the gravity-loss thing
![]()
So people found the whole footage of 9/11 a bit weird. If you dig up the footage, you can see that each floor seems to have an explosion, so there must've been bombs placed. Even the fire department said it in a news segment and people who were there heard explosions. This caused the buildings to collapse. Then, if you look at the footage of the planes, you see that they go IN the building. A plane would directly shatter and explode against the building. There are even parts that go through the building (in and out). If you watch it, you just see that it's a bad photoshop job.
The plane that went in the Pentagon, the passengers were able to send texts to loved ones. At the time, you weren't able to send texts from the air, meaning they have landed somewhere. Also, people claim that the damage was done by a rocket, not by a plane.
This theory is basically that we are kinda like the sims. Games started in the 70s in their short time they were invented, they are now very realistic with VR. You are basically IN the game. One theory is that we are kinda like the Sims: we live our life, don't know that we are a game and then die. So a person might be playing a video game and we are the character. People also claimed to have seen "glitches" like walking into an invisible wall
No fruit, other than olives, should ever go on pizza.Ikr and he thinks I am tasteless for not liking it
You are an intellectual unlike your forum dadNo fruit, other than olives, should ever go on pizza.![]()
THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!!
Are you who I think you are?7 Eleven is a part time job.
It depends who you think I am.Are you who I think you are?
Lol "kamitruth"It depends who you think I am.
yea. Surprised ppl still remember me. Guess the DP gives it away lolLol "kamitruth"
WHAT THEY SAID ALL PANDA'S WERE SAVEDAnd sad panda
YEP:llama_panic: FUCC that is CREEPY, kudos for typing all that!! very interesting stuff i see
LEAVETHE EARTH IS FLAT!!!!