- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
what you got against poland??europe if you remove poland from it
it would be easier to list things that i don't have against poland :wonugl:what you got against poland??
damn wtfit would be easier to list things that i don't have against poland :wonugl:
if you had to live there like i do you i'm sure would feel the same waydamn wtf![]()
I had a oomf, now ia, and half of her tweets were complaining about living in polandit would be easier to list things that i don't have against poland :wonugl:
I forgot I opened this thread and saw your post before I saw the title -- so I thought Antartica was an idolmy boy Antartica is too looked down upon![]()
LMAOOO THAT IS AMAZINGI forgot I opened this thread and saw your post before I saw the title -- so I thought Antartica was an idol
what a life, I stanBruh imagine being a penguin in Antarctica![]()