What could you never work as? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Politics, I would like to do better, but most politicians are way too corrupt
Medicine, I can't see much blood
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
a lawyer, public speaking and defending or prosecuting people no thanks
So true.

Defending means you might have to defend a real piece of sh*t and get them a lighter sentence which most likely they don't deserve.

And prosecuting might mean having a client that is a big company or corporation that's going after "the little guy" that really didn't do anything that serious and they just want to abuse their "power".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How to get away with murder is a great series for that lol
Wait, like an actual real life documentary kind of series or just a fictional one?

If it's real/documentary that might be interesting...
:dubuthink:

edit: Not because I'm planning something or anything!!! just because I like things like that.
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wait, like an actual real life documentary kind of series or just a fictional one?

If it's real/documentary that might be interesting...
:dubuthink:

edit: Not because I'm planning something or anything!!! just because I like things like that.
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
oh no its a fictional series (still really great, has Viola Davis as lead)
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
oh no its a fictional series (still really great, has Viola Davis as lead)
I'll look into it.

I kind of like the TV show Suits too. Also a lawyer TV show if you haven't seen it, but more light hearted.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'll look into it.

I kind of like the TV show Suits too. Also a lawyer TV show if you haven't seen it, but more light hearted.
:pikahappy:
yeah i think i did check out the first few episodes of suits but it didnt really catch my attention for me to continue :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Anything that would have to do with public speaking ngl
I would have said the same a year ago but since I started studying tour-guiding in college it's not really that scary :*
I think I would never work as a doctor. The responsibility is too big
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread