:sanathink:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 June 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji and QueenB
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 June 2020 #2 I feel like I should have questions but i'm just accepting this mv as is Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 4 June 2020 #3 it is called art geez youngsters these days don't know anything about art anymore psh Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 June 2020 #4 lmao this is ...... cute I guess Reactions: Ahsoka
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 5 June 2020 #5 Wot did I just watch Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 June 2020 #6 I saw some weird shit in my life, so I'm not really surprised. Korea, gotta do more to shock me. Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka