Stop Yeri'n at me
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 17 January 2020 #1 Stop Yeri'n at me Reactions: NASA, Suzy, blueberries and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 January 2020 #2 damn those jokes are goood Reactions: NASA, Suzy, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 17 January 2020 #3 raja said: damn those jokes are goood Click to expand... I totally didn't take them from a list of Red Velvet jokes Reactions: NASA, Suzy, Jichuus and 2 others
raja said: damn those jokes are goood Click to expand... I totally didn't take them from a list of Red Velvet jokes
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 January 2020 #4 Walnutt said: I totally didn't take them from a list of Red Velvet jokes Click to expand... yeah totally doesn’t seem like it Reactions: NASA, Suzy, Walnutt and 1 other person
Walnutt said: I totally didn't take them from a list of Red Velvet jokes Click to expand... yeah totally doesn’t seem like it
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 17 January 2020 #5 Reactions: Suzy and yeji
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 17 January 2020 #6 I should be mad.. but jokes on you, I find puns funny Reactions: Suzy and yeji