- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So twice actually just killed me.
What in the...how in the...who?
I'm dead fr. See you in the next life everyone
Can we have this stylist all the time? and this makeup artist too. Nayeon and Chaeng are killing me.
This mashup blew my mind. They really mashed these songs for real. They're not afraid to try new things live
They all look so good. Are humans allowed to look this good?!?
They did completely different versions for all of their songs. This is just what the doctor ordered.
And I'm feeling attacked by Jihyo as always
What in the...how in the...who?
I'm dead fr. See you in the next life everyone
Can we have this stylist all the time? and this makeup artist too. Nayeon and Chaeng are killing me.
This mashup blew my mind. They really mashed these songs for real. They're not afraid to try new things live
They all look so good. Are humans allowed to look this good?!?
They did completely different versions for all of their songs. This is just what the doctor ordered.
And I'm feeling attacked by Jihyo as always
@Baechu @kuro @Xeulgi @itzybitzyblink @Walnutt @OnCloudJess @NogaNono @MinSquishy @JJbaker @Queen @blurryface @JoanaIsHere @raja @YeonhaIsTheBest @Jungkook @Ozymandias @zonosaur @HopeOnTheStreet @potato @Tpse @Kimino @Vampire @Marianthi @MashiroQueen @SaviorTXT @Pilot @OnlyCalB @WooSanHwa @Andrea @YouNiceKeepGoin @umpheri @Taeyellow @BlackKoreaboo @Mangoey
Last edited: