What did you achieve today? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hope I can follow in your footsteps in that :nekosweat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
WAIT YOU LIKE TGCF?!???? OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!!! THATS WHAT IM WRITING TOO!!! TELL ME YOUR AO3!!!!!
OH MY GOD YOUR STORIES ARE SO GOOD I JUST READ ONE YOUR WRITING STYLE IS ABSOLUTELY IMPECCABLE

This is my Ao3 and I keep my kpop stuff anonymous but when I'm finished with my TGFC and Painter Of The Night fics I'll put them on my profile for real and it won't be empty :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
OH MY GOD YOUR STORIES ARE SO GOOD I JUST READ ONE YOUR WRITING STYLE IS ABSOLUTELY IMPECCABLE

This is my Ao3 and I keep my kpop stuff anonymous but when I'm finished with my TGFC and Painter Of The Night fics I'll put them on my profile for real and it won't be empty :sanapray:
AW TYSM BUT I CANT WAIT TO SCREAM ABOUT YOUR FICS !!! AND PAINTER OF THE NIGHT!?!?? YESSSS ARE YOU KIDDING ME WOW YOU HAVE SO MUCH TASTE IN FANDOMS!!!
THE WORLD IS GOING TO BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE NOW THAT YOUVE GOTTEN OVER YOUR WRITERS BLOCK
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Changing links manually on 400+ cards images. :nayeonisdone:
Yowch, wat a way to spend ur Sunday :pandalove: :pikahappy: :sakUwu: :sj_weary: U rlly love us/KS, huh. Thnx so much for all ur hard work (n humility/grace not putting it in ur faces on this forum/hiding it here in this thread with less than 8 users reading).
Me, i only woke up today n made myself a tuna sandwich to eat so far. Gotta go do some grocery shopping l8r n get food for dinner.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread