- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
I had a nice couple of days of sun in nz and I went to see this hot air balloon festival however it was too windy and the air balloons didnt go up, and they didnt give our 5$ back smh.
I travelled a bit well my older sister made me visit some old friends, she does that a lot but usually i just drop her off but this time i actually met with them also, very annoying. The rest of the weekend was spent working at my oh so lovely job, I spent most the days singing exo really loudly as there was barely anyone there. I signed back to the gym and Imma hit it hard again, thats about it I guess?
WBU?
I travelled a bit well my older sister made me visit some old friends, she does that a lot but usually i just drop her off but this time i actually met with them also, very annoying. The rest of the weekend was spent working at my oh so lovely job, I spent most the days singing exo really loudly as there was barely anyone there. I signed back to the gym and Imma hit it hard again, thats about it I guess?
WBU?
Last edited: