What did you learn makes peppers spicy? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just know the seeds are the spiciest of the whole thing, but I know the other parts are spicy too.
I`de say its genetic.
The seeds aren’t the spiciest. The capsicum (the spicy stuff) is not made by the seeds, it’s made by the placenta (The white stuff that connects the seeds), and the placenta is also spicier than the seeds because it’s full of capsicum. The seeds are coated in some capsicum from contact with the placenta, but are less spicy and only coated, unlike the placenta.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ani07

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread