What do ya'll think of the air. (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SO a truck passes by a black smoke what coming out and i was like this is why we have pollution. I wonder how the air was on earth during dino age. Would it smell sweet nice? I really don't give a fuck now cause i realize if i went back to age there would be no kpop/anime/asian shows/webtoon SO i think i'm ok here
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tickita

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I wonder how the air was on earth during dino age. Would it smell sweet nice? I really don't give a fuck now cause i realize if i went back to age there would be no kpop/anime/asian shows/webtoon SO i think i'm ok here
No toilets back then. (A hole in the ground is not a toilet.) I would not survive.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am good tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread