What do you buy from the bakery? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ngl I expected this to be another... booty baked goods thread of yours :lisalaugh:

To answer your question I usually just go with muffins
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually would get sweet stuff I think. Though I do like savory foods more, so if the bakery has any of those, I would pick some up.

There's a bakery around where I live that sells curry croquettes and they're amazing. :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
sweet stuff ♥♥♥
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread