What do you carry in your handbag? (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I carry

my phone
wallet
notepad and pen because I need to write things down
deodorant
putty and a squishy
library bag

a purse which inside I keep:
disinfectant
tweezers
mirror
plasters (because you never know when you might injure your feet like I do)
ladies personal item
tissues
Small roll on perfume
cotton swabs
vaseline
also a weird item of cayenne pepper as it can stop heart attacks so I carry some in its plastic pouch

sometimes I carry a phone cord or a comb or clips. I have a hanging water bottle as I don’t like any leakage in my handbag.
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
phone

Bag:
pens (ones that i can write on myself with)
lotion
hand sanitizer
feminine hygiene products
tissues
keys
wallet
6 napkins
mini rubik's cube
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
phone
earphone
my make up bag
planner
mirror
hair tie
pen
wallet
keys
hand sanitizer
lotion
a small body of body spray
woman feminine product
tablet (so i can read my webtoon)
my mini Pkachu plushie
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My phone or wallet, I hate purses though so If I’m able to I’ll just carry everything in my hands.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bags are fashion accessories only
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... I don't have a handbag...
Things just go in my pocket

Which is phone, keys, tissue and purse.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I carry the whole world
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a backpack instead of handbag since they're just easier for me, I usually have my wallet, keys, some hair ties and bobby pins, occasionally i'll bring my makeup bag if i'm out for a long time, I also have about 3 diff chapsticks and every lipstick I own since I apply my lipstick on the bus or in the car to save time, and it's just easier to have an entire selection of shades with me rather than picking what colour i want beforehand and putting it in my bag, I also have my hair brush and gloves for cold days, as well as a bottle of sunscreen for hot days, and lastly a vanilla body spray if I forget perfume that day and wanna smell nice. I don't have my phone in there since it's usually in my pocket instead.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread