- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'm playing mobile games 75-80% of the time since noone is calling the corona-hotline atm

are you a programmer?! that´s so cool!watch some programming courses or browse tumblr/reddit/ks
![]()
yea hehe im only doing my internship but with the workload i have it should be criminal that theyre not paying meare you a programmer?! that´s so cool!
oh gosh I hope they will! you are my hero. I have always found programming so cool, omg :Dyea hehe im only doing my internship but with the workload i have it should be criminal that theyre not paying me![]()
the coolest thing about programming is that anyone can learn it hehe ^^ theres tons of free course material online and you can make some really cool stuff with even just the basic building blocks so if it's something you're interested in i'd say give it a tryoh gosh I hope they will! you are my hero. I have always found programming so cool, omg :D
I might try some free sources once I have more time, I have always been interested in it. I know I would suck at it as I don´t have a brain for such stuff , but at least to get the gist of it?the coolest thing about programming is that anyone can learn it hehe ^^ theres tons of free course material online and you can make some really cool stuff with even just the basic building blocks so if it's something you're interested in i'd say give it a try![]()
making a simple website or app usually doesnt require all that much expertise and brainpower, and if/when you get to the more serious stuff you'll already have accumulated all the necessary skills and knowledge. taking baby steps is key so dont let the actors playing big hacker boogeymen on tv intimidate youI might try some free sources once I have more time, I have always been interested in it. I know I would suck at it as I don´t have a brain for such stuff , but at least to get the gist of it?
well, may I ask for your help once I´m ready to dive in? I am not planning to make apps but just out of interest ... maybe I´d like to try something later :)making a simple website or app usually doesnt require all that much expertise and brainpower, and if/when you get to the more serious stuff you'll already have accumulated all the necessary skills and knowledge. taking baby steps is key so dont let the actors playing big hacker boogeymen on tv intimidate you
and anyway, you could earn some nice pocket money by just making simple wordpress websites too. any coding knowledge is super valuable in this day and age ~ ^^
hfhdsh i hope i dont sound overzealous or anything but what im trying to say is you can definitely do it dont underestimate yourself![]()
of course i would love to help you! ~♡well, may I ask for your help once I´m ready to dive in? I am not planning to make apps but just out of interest ... maybe I´d like to try something later :)