- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
It makes sense to me - not weird - because I've experienced those feelings too. It's really hard to find a balance, especially when you're so busy trying to prioritize yourself that sometimes you jump from one side of the spectrum to the other or head into meltdown territory.Mine tends to be with music. I get understimulated without some sort of background noise that keeps me comfy or I get overwhelmed because my usual music is playing but other things are happening around it. It sounds so weird but I struggle without music but othertimes my music on top of everything makes me more stressed out.
Adding onto this, not everyone has health insurance or PCP's. Medication is a luxury that not everyone is privy toI also assume then this is an issue that can't be fixed with medication or something like that